11.90 € 11.90 €
The High Chameleon
Shorten germination time and increase root development for better nutrition and healthy plants.
The germination pack has been designed to be very easy to use. Simply mix the vermicompost with topsoil, then return to the Root Pouch and sow any seed of your choice.
Vermicompost is known to be a very strong stimulant for root development. It is also very effective in building disease resistance, maintaining stable moisture and helping nutrients to settle on the roots.
The benefits of vermicompost will be increased tenfold thanks to the geotextile pots made from 100% recycled and recyclable materials. The Root Pouch's aerated structure will allow your soil to breathe so that the roots can capture the nutrients in the air.
They will become solid more quickly and in much greater quantity, which will allow them to capture the nutrients present in high concentration in your pot.
Composition of the pack
The organic amendment. NPK : 2,35-1,3-3,3 guaranteed without mineral additives. NFU 44-051. Can be used all year round in AB EEC 2092/91. Origin : Spain.
Analysis of 27-01-2017: :
Dry matter 65.1
Organic matter 44.4
Nitrogen (N) 2.35% of which NO3 0.29
Phosphorus (P205) 1,3%
Potash (K2O) 3.3
Calcium (Ca) 9.7
Magnesium (MgO) 2.06
Iron (Fe) 1.18
Sodium (Na) 0.82
Sulphur (S) 0.77
Humic acids 6%.
Fulvic acids 2.7%.
Alluvial potting soil or topsoil with horse compost that has been worked for 20 years!
Ecological, restructuring, black topsoil enriches and aerates the soil (especially clay soils) in the long term while giving it back its youth! Your crops will be significantly heavier, tastier, more beautiful, earlier, and your plants more robust. High water retention rate. An exceptional product!
- Geotextile pots invented by arboriculturists, 100% made of recycled and recyclable materials, hyper-resistant and with very high root yields.
- The main fertilizer is the air! Air is composed of 80% nitrogen and plants take 80% of their nitrogen from the air.
- Increased crop production of 15 to 20% compared to traditional pots.
- Washable and therefore reusable dozens of times thanks to a unique weaving technique. UV-resistant. Captures heat and resists cold.
- The width of the pot is longer than the height, which allows better aeration of the soil and avoids waste of soil improvers.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use: indoor flower growing, hydroponics, terraces and balconies (window boxes), vegetable gardens, drip irrigation
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.